RSS

Kinnikinnick: Blueberry Donuts review

"To celebrate spring’s arrival, Kinnikinnick, North America’s largest manufacturer of gluten-free baked goods and snacks, is introducing a new seasonal donut flavor - Blueberry!

Filled with loads of jumbo blueberries and an all-natural blueberry glaze (no artificial colors or flavors in this donut!), Kinnikinnick’s seasonal blueberry donuts [became] available April 1st exclusively on their website or by calling toll free 1-877-503-4466."

I was offered a free box of blueberry donuts to sample, but childhood memories make blueberry donuts something I just cannot stomach. For the most part, if it's not fresh berries, I won't eat them. However, it was confirmed that it would alright for my partner to try them out instead. As many of you know, she doesn't have to eat gluten free, but does so for my benefit.

"The donuts have a nice taste of blueberry without being too fruity. I microwaved one for twenty seconds, and it came out very moist. Despite being covered in a sugar-glaze, the donut was not sticky at all!"

So for you blueberry donut lovers out there? Definitely a product worth getting!


Apologies for taking so long to update this blog. Changes at work, the two of us getting really sick, and a death in the family kept me from writing. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS