RSS

Pamela's (Gluten Free products): Why NOT to purchase from them

As many of you know, I am anti-Autism Speaks, due to their intolerable behaviour towards autistic people.

Near the end of last year, I learned that the company "Pamela's" supports autism research. I wrote to them to discover what sort of autism research they supported.

This is the response I received:

Thank you for your interest in Pamela's Products. We work with a number of autism support groups across the country and nationwide. Most commonly we support CAN (Cure Autism Now), Autism Speaks (which I believe may now be the umbrella group for CAN and others) as well as local chapters of the Autism Society. Typically, we work with groups that follow the DAN protocol or other biomedical interventions in their treatment and therapy programs as these are the groups looking for gluten-free food.
 
I hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to let me know if I can of further assistance.
 
Warmest regards,
Stephanie Robbins
Director of Marketing

phone 707-462-6605 xt.106
fax 650-359-1891


I replied to Stephanie (in November of 2010) to let her know why I would not be purchasing anything from Pamela's again, and that I would be blogging about it and alerting others about their support of these hate groups. To this day, I have not received any response.

Please consider standing with me against Pamela's, and letting them know why you won't be purchasing from them again.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS