RSS

Special Fall donuts from Kinnikinnick Foods!!

I wanted to share a special Fall item with you all! I received this notice a few days ago in e-mail, and wanted to share this special treat with all of you. If you haven't tried Kinnikinnick Donuts yet, you are missing out. In my experience, they tend to be heavier and denser than donuts you might pick up from Dunkin Donuts, but they are still quite delicious! Kinnikinnick was the first gluten free brand of donuts I ever tried after going gluten free, and I enjoy trying their products.

These Pumpkin Spice Donuts look particularly delicious, and I know I can't wait to try them!

If any of my readers try them, please post your reactions in comments to this entry.


Since Fall & pumpkins go together like donuts & coffee, Kinnikinnick Foods, leading provider of gluten, dairy and nut free baked goods, is launching: Pumpkin Spice Donuts!

http://resources.kinnikinnick.com/media/products/fullsize_single/s_62013300227.jpgAvailable for a limited time until November 30th for purchase via www.kinnikinnick.com, these donuts are made with real pumpkin & spice and are a perfect way to celebrate the season.

And the icing on top: they’re specially priced at 20% off until October 8th.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS