RSS

Responses from Manufacturers: Intro

I apologize for the far too long delay in updating this blog. The last couple of  months have been hard. I have problems with my hands due to taking Prevacid for just a few months back in 2006. The rare side effects, regrettably, never went away. I have, however, been collecting a number of responses from manufacturers on whether their products are safe or not, for the gluten free community.

Due to the length of some of the responses, I will break up the posts so as to not overwhelm you all with the amount to read!

I will also tag each post with the companies included, to make them easier to search for in the future.

2008 and 2009 will each be split apart as I have a number for each year. As 2010 is just beginning, I don't have much for them yet, but hope to be adding more soon, as I am working with a grocery store right now to find out which of their products are safe.

Please leave comments if you have any thoughts, questions, or if there are companies you would like me to research. I cannot promise any one will get back to me, but I'm always willing to try, providing I can e-mail them. Phone is a very, very, very last option for me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS